What makes us unique?
E.H. Price provides a Canadian sales force of over 120 strong from coast to coast. With the most comprehensive product offering in the industry and a multi-dimensional sales approach, our organization truly stands out from the rest. Learn more about the unique E.H. Price organization.
Divisional Approach to Market
- Four distinct divisions work hand in hand with each other to provide complete system packages
- Air Distribution Division
- Specialized Environments Division
- Mechanical Division
- Industrial Division
Coast to Coast
- 19 locations across Canada in every major centre
- Dedicated engineering sales reps in every location
Engineering & Customer Support
- Large number of Application Engineering support staff and customer service reps
- State of the art selection software programs (AIO)
- Full mock-up facilities for hands on product demonstrations
Diverse Product Line
- One of the largest and most comprehensive product offerings in the industry
- See individual branch websites for specific line card details
- Over half of our 19 offices nation-wide are also full stocking warehouses
- Quicker response time to the industry's demanding needs
- Expert staff, highly specialized in putting together packages for specific market segments:
- Commercial Retail
- Custom Projects
E.H. Price’s roots as a sales company run very deep. They can be traced back to 1946, when our founder Ernest Harry Price purchased the assets and rights to an agency business operated by Frank Chester. Initially called Chester and Price, it was on June 24, 1949 that our company was officially incorporated as E. H. Price Limited. Some of the initial product line carried included Hart & Cooley, Maid O’Mist, Airolite, Dwyer, and Farr air filters.